The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

August 31, 2005

Limited Cell Phone Service in Mississippi

For those of you who know my parents and are trying to get a hold of them, let me assure you that they are OK. I just spoke with both of them via their cell phones. I was fortunate that they were able to get through. The cell phone signal was strong for both of them at the time. They were on the interstate. However, my dad said that the cell phone service should be better in the next couple of days. He said that they were bringing in generators to run the cell phone towers. This should give my parents better reception and also allow more calls to get through.

My mom is heading to Houston on Friday. While my original travel plans were to stay only until Monday, I am planning on extending my stay and visiting with my Aunt Lynne and Uncle Don. My mom will be staying with them when she gets in on Friday while I will be at my sister, Jessica's home.

Thank you to all of you for your love and prayers during this difficult time for my family and the citizens of the Gulf Coast Area.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Aunt Steph. Just wanted to tell you I love your website! We are all ok down here except for we lost everything except our house.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    Hey Bre! I tried to email you, but your email I have doesn't work. Do you have a new email address now that you are staying at MawMaw Carol's house? If you do, could you please send it to me.

    Also, could you please send me MawMaw Carol's new home address, phone number, and email address? I would really appreciate it sweetie.

    I am glad that you are all OK. While I am sure that it is difficult to lose your things, I am so thankful to God that everyone in our family is OK.

    I love you sweetie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home