The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

September 17, 2005

Gotta Love Snuggling!

Alex, Nana, Addison, & David enjoying some snuggle time on the couch at Uncle Don's & Aunt Lynne's in Texas.


Posted by Picasa

This is the cutest picture that I have of my parents' three grandkids while I was visiting in Texas. Can you tell how happy my mom was? She was totally in her element! Having all of her grandkids around, I think, really helped her. She enjoyed the snuggle time on the couch, lots of hugs, lots of kisses, and some major quality time with the kids.

I know that whenever I am having a bad day that a little snuggling with Ed (if he is at home) or with David definitely puts a better spin on my day. Isn't it neat how God uses something so simple to help us remember His goodness? Tell me what helps you remember God's goodness in the comments suggestion. I would love to hear from you.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting all of pics and comments I love looking at them. We will be up in Feb. Cannot wait to help yall celebrate a very special grandchilds 4th year of lot of hugs and kisses and joy he has brought to us all!!!!!! love yall - Nana & Grandpa Henry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home