The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

September 10, 2005

What My Family Needs

As I mentioned in my last post, I haven't really been told what anyone in my family needs. I simply listened while I was in Texas and came up with a few things on my own. I talked with Dawn yesterday and need to change my requests for them. While Target gift cards will work while they are in Texas, Dawn isn't really sure what she still has in her room and won't know what she needs for school until she gets back in Mississippi. Because of this, I am asking that if you want to bless Dawn please give her Wal-Mart gift cards, so she can purchase what she needs when she gets back in Mississippi. Thanks for all your love, prayers, and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home