The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

February 18, 2006

Baby Kuchinka Has Arrived!

Hello friends and family! Another new life has entered the world! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or her vital statistics, but I can tell you that Destiny Promise was born on Sunday, February 5th in the evening. I do know that she weighed under six pounds at birth, but she has been gaining weight steadily.

Please pray for the Kuchinka family as they adjust to the new addition. Amy ran a daycare in her home for several years, and she has also been a nanny, so she knows how to take care of kids. However, the evenings and late nights can be a little unsettling if you are use to getting a full night's rest. Please pray that they would have supernatural refreshing during their sleep in the evenings.

As soon as I get a picture, I will post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home