The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

August 26, 2006

Comments?

Hello everyone! On my previous post I asked for your comments, but I had turned off the comments link. I have added it back, so if you have any comments, you can add them to this post.

I hope that everyone is having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Right now I am listen to tree frogs on "Go, Diego, Go" singing "Help us, Help us, Ribbit, Ribbit!" Diego is one of David's favorite characters. The people at Nick Jr. finally wised up and added a boy character like Dora. Diego is Dora's cousin. David loves Dora too, but all the merchandise for Dora is pink and/or purple. Now he can get things with Diego. Fun, huh?

I forgot to mention that on our errands today that we will be going to the mall. David got an email from Build a Bear. His puppy he made when we were in Texas last year in one year old. He received a coupon from them for a free $5 accessory as a birthday gift for his dog, Mika. Fun, huh? It is great business on their part because most parents will go in the store with the $5 coupon and spend more money!!! I love this store, and I am looking forward to taking David there today.

If I had a digital camera, I would be able to post pictures from the store. Unfortunately, we haven't moved in to the digital age yet. Ed wants a digital camera like my dad's which is super AWESOME, but a bit expensive. I am hoping to get a small digital camera that can fit in my purse, so I am always ready for "Kodak" moments. Maybe David and Ed will get it for me for my birthday! :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    Hey Jackie!

    I am so glad that you posted. What is your Xanga address? I have never heard of Xanga.

    I wish I was going to the Amy Grant concert with you. That should be a lot of FUN!

    Hope to talk to you more soon!

    Love, Steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home