The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

August 26, 2006

Word Cloud



These are the most frequent words on my blog. If you want to check out your word cloud, visit http://snapshirts.com/custom.php.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend. David and I are hanging out this weekend just the two of us. Ed is making his way back from Seattle in a 1970 VW bus. He is SO EXCITED!!! The bus is in really good shape, and we got a FANTASTIC deal on it. Ed's dad had a bus when he was a kid, so they are both looking forward to working on whatever needs to be done on the bus together along with David. David is definitely daddy's little helper. Whenever Ed says he is going to work on a project, David is right there to help out. David also helps me around the house. I think that he just likes to help in general!!!

David and I have some errands to run today. If we aren't too tired, I think that we are going to go to church tonight and tomorrow morning because we have a special speaker this weekend. Rick Renner, pastor of Good News Moscow Church, is here all the way from Russia. Check out his blog here: http://rickrenner.blogs.com/rworld/. The last time he was at church was incredible, so I want to make it to as many meetings as possible. Other than errands and church, David and I are going to have a really low key weekend. What are your plans for the weekend? Post them here and let us know what you are up to. We love you all!