The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

October 11, 2006

All I Needed to Learn I Learned From Noah's Ark

I received this in an email from a friend of mine. I hope that you enjoy it!




The woodpecker might have to go!







Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark...

  1. Don't miss the boat.
  2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
  3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
  4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
  5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
  6. Build your future on high ground.
  7. For safety sake, travel in pairs.
  8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
  9. When you're stressed, float a while.
  10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
  11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

Life is well here for the Gulland family. I am enjoying watching my friends' three kids. The oldest two are in school Monday through Friday while the youngest is in preschool on Tuesday and Thursday. I only watch the oldest two after school while I watch the youngest one on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. David has a lot of fun with Michael. It has been fun to watch them both grow and learn together. Have a WONDERFUL day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    Hey busygirl! I am glad that you enjoyed it. Let all your cares and burdens go to the Lord! He desires to help you through whatever you are going through!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home