The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

October 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!



This is a picture of my dad with my sister, Jessica, at her rehearsal dinner. This was in 2004 (I think!) I can't seem to keep track of the years of all these events that have been happening. That is why I have them all written down, but unfortunately I didn't put my list of birthdays and anniversaries back in the place where it belongs, so it is currently MIA. Another reason why I need to remember to take the extra thirty seconds to return items to their proper place!!!

Anyway, the whole reason for this post was to say "Happy Birthday Daddy!" and I seemed to have gotten off on a bit of a tanget. Oh, well! I guess that is classic behavior for me! :-)

Here is to my dad whom I love with my whole heart. He has been there for me through many tests and trials. Thank you dad for loving me no matter where I am at or what I am doing. Thank you for being an example of God's unconditional love. Just like God the Father, my earthly father, has honestly loved me through the good times and bad. He has never left my side even when I acted like I didn't want him to be there. I couldn't ask for a better daddy both in the heavenly realm and the earthly realm!

Thanks dad for always being there for me and my family. Your love and support are appreciated beyond what can be put into words. We are wishing you a happy birthday and look forward to celebrating with you in November when you are up for deer hunting. Maybe we could treat you to dinner, what do you think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home