The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

November 02, 2006

101 Dalmatians




Okay, so it is actually only one dalmatian!

These are pictures of my niece, Addison, all dressed up on Halloween. Isn't she CUTE??

Ed and I took David along with the three kids that I nanny for to our church's Hallelujah Harvest. It was A LOT of FUN! Of course, I forgot our camera, so I don't have any pictures to post right now. Luckily, one of my friends was there and took a picture on her digital camera. Hopefully I will get that soon. When I get it, I will have to post it. The kids all looked adorable and enjoyed themselves.

They got to play a lot of different and really fun games before getting their candy. Then the booths all closed, and their was family time in the sanctuary. The puppet team did two skits. The first one they did was an acting out of Carmen's song, "The Champion." It was AMAZING! The second one they took the theme song from "Ghostbusters" and changed the words to talk about "Sin Buster." It was very clever! I am constantly amazed at the creativity displayed by our puppet team and creative productions department.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home