The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

November 02, 2006

Dream Team at Chula Vista



This is only part of my unit in Mary Kay. My director, Joyce, is behind her husband on the far right hand side. Joyce is kneeling in the black suit. If you can't find me, it is because you don't know that I added blond highlights to my hair! Plus, I am throwing you off by wearing my glasses. I am in the front row to the left of Steve. What do you think of my hair?

Last weekend, October 28th through 29th, we traveled to the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells for a fun-filled weekend of wonderful tips and knowledge on how to grow our Mary Kay business. I am more excited than ever about this opportunity. God kept showing me over and over again that He is part of this company. They don't just say that they put God first, family second, and career third; They actually live it!

I was constantly amazed at the caliber of women who are involved in this business. Everyone that I met was genuinely interested in me, and we all took the time to learn from run another during our breaks and around the dinner table. I am looking forward to a long career with Mary Kay.

Another thing that was a NEAT surprise for me is that these women LOVE to have FUN!!! Our sessions were not boring. They were full of knowledge and quite inspirational. Some of them were VERY HUMOROUS as well! I will have to say that the directors always kept us guessing about what they were going to do next. One of the directors actually gave her presentation in an evening gown, sash, and tiara. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

For even more fun, a group of us ventured down the water slides at Chula Vista. I cannot even put in to words how much fun this was. I felt like a little kid all over again. It was A BLAST!!! If you and your family ever get a chance to go to Chula Vista, DO IT! The water park was phenomenal!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home