The Gulland Family Update

The Latest Breaking News and Random Thoughts from the Gulland Family

November 02, 2006

New Post --- FINALLY!

Hello everyone!

I have been meaning to write a new post for the last two weeks. I will give you a quick update.

Ed and I both celebrated our birthdays in October. My 32nd birthday was on October 21st, and Ed had his 34th birthday on October 23rd. On my birthday, the Gulland family loaded up the car and went out to Culver's for lunch. Then we made a trip to Home Depot for a can of spray paint!! TOO MUCH FUN!!! After that, we headed to church. I taught at the 5:00 pm service. Then our friend, Steve, took David home with him so we could go to a Marriage Matters event. We went to Rodney and Dawn's house for an Outdoor Movie Night. There were over 30 people there. We watched the National Treasure. IT WAS AWESOME!!! The decorations and food were incredible. I saw a lot of my friends, so it was a FABULOUS way to celebrate my birthday. On Ed's birthday, I took David and Michael (the youngest of the three kids that I nanny for) to Ed's office so we could take him out for lunch. Before we headed to Ed's office, the boys and I made a cake. Of course, the boys picked out the frosting and the cake decorations so the cake had Cars characters on it and sprinkles. You gotta love BOYS!!! Ed also finished his BIG Field Study project for Hummer in Rogers on his birthday. They had their final presentation that evening. After his presentation, he went to Applebee's with his friend from school, Luke, to unwind and celebrate that they completed their project early!

Our lives have been very full with Ed finishing school and working along with my nannying and running my Mary Kay business. Ed has his last class on November 30th. There will be a celebration going on in our home. He does have two Capstone (wrap-up) classes in January, but he is not worried about those at all. We are very thankful that Ed has been running his race with excellence, but we are also ecstatic that this season of our lives (having him in school) is almost done. God has been faithful to us and help us through what could have been a very difficult time with Ed having to study so much. God has helped us make good use of our time, so we have still had adequate family time. We have been lacking in the couple time, but we are addressing that problem!!!

Love you all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home